AlphaPkz 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlphaPkz 317

Live statistics:
We currently have 524 registered users.
We currently have 93 posts with 29 topics.
Please welcome our newest member: https://alphapkz.forumotion.com/u524

Welcome to RuneStory, welcome our newest member 'jean-chris99'.
Our site is currently 50 days old!

You are not connected. Please login or register

B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app Empty B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 pm

b3rz3rk3r

b3rz3rk3r

1. Real name: Kyle Elswick
2. Ingame name: B3rz3rk3r
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: M
5. Location: United States of America
6. Timezone: Eastern time zone.
7. How long have you been playing Alphapkz?:jus started
8. Where are you from?: Ohio
9. How many hours a day can you contribute to your staff duty: from 3:00 P.M-11:00P.M weekdays and 12 hours a day on weekends maybe more, ive been known

Sunday: 12+ hours
Monday: 8 hours
Tuesday: 8 hours
Wednesday: 8hours
Thursday: 8 hours
Friday: 12+ hours
Saturday: 12+ hours

10. What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?:when i commit to something i commit to it with pation. I am very hard workin and probobly hve been here longer than any staff member besides shawes maailm and jamie i am well known in the Misthalin Community and id like to say highly liked, theres those occasional people who dont like any 1.
11. Why do you want to become staff: i want to be a part of the staff because i think i deserve it. ive spent 2+ months giving,caring and making friends with the community
12. Do you have any experience being a Mod/Admin/Owner?, If so can you prove it?: no unfortunately i do not. but that doesnt mean im not illigetimitely able to do this job. i KNOW i can do it. i havent been around much because of personal issues with the law(unfortunately) but i am able to be here in the community like i normally would
13. Do you speak English well:i am very fluent in english my typing is horrid. but i correct myself if i catch the mistake
14. Just a little information about who you are as a person: i am the type of person who will say to his men in leading them in a war, i dont care for my life but by god i will make sure every one of these men are safe at night. no man or woman gets left behind.
15. Contact Information?( You are required to use MSN):AOTP_Kyle@yahoo.com
16. Other info you would like to share with us:i honestly believe i deserve this and i have friends that will vouche for this... if they ever are on since we just re started our community i dont see a lot of people i know on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app Empty Re: B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 pm

ccody

ccody
Founders
Founders

Lol, What is that Format.. Too much information lol..
Is this the Real one, i don't think so..
Nice one but too long..
>>

http://www.alphapkz.omgforum.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum