AlphaPkz 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlphaPkz 317

Live statistics:
We currently have 524 registered users.
We currently have 93 posts with 29 topics.
Please welcome our newest member: https://alphapkz.forumotion.com/u524

Welcome to RuneStory, welcome our newest member 'jean-chris99'.
Our site is currently 50 days old!

You are not connected. Please login or register

heeey IM BACK AND I CAN HOST 24/7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

k0 noobs

k0 noobs
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

hey guys UMmm... I miss u all... coody mindy godlyangle..chro...guys I miss u all Really...

but i have a good news for our gooooooooood Luck I can host all the time if u want without buying any thing...since my pc is ON all the time idont mind to make it hosting,,,

Just send me the cache and the stuff That i need..and i will try to host it ! please dont read and leave i will invite ppl to make it good as it was cuz i have published the clinet in Youtube a while a go So please DO what im saying! plzz

By the way I want to create again out season Chro!!!

so please dont miss it! Cool

K0 noobs!

chrnocross

chrnocross

Yeah It would be good to start everything up again,but we no longer have any coders or anything,Mindy is done with this i think there is nothing left to do... if anyone can or know any coders willing to do this then i am willing to help start it up again.

Camby

Camby
Administrators
Administrators

hmmmm i could get some coders, but we need to get kevin live!!! or a founder to lead the website somewhere too, we cant start up without a leader.

chrnocross

chrnocross

Founders are no longer here with us,Kevin also said that to not to ask him if we're starting one up.A fresh one would be good,we can "Resurrect" This server with a new name and etc. and start all over,Although it would be nice to get a founder to help and lead us.If not We can always distribute powers,Camby could lead everyone on the path too,but you just won't have to do all the work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum