AlphaPkz 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlphaPkz 317

Live statistics:
We currently have 524 registered users.
We currently have 93 posts with 29 topics.
Please welcome our newest member: https://alphapkz.forumotion.com/u524

Welcome to RuneStory, welcome our newest member 'jean-chris99'.
Our site is currently 50 days old!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF happened?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTF happened? Empty WTF happened? Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 am

chrnocross

chrnocross

I just don't get this... The community, the people , the server, has everything just died out?Has everyone just stopped coming to alphapkz?... Everyone has just given up on the server? I hear that the server is dead... but i just can't possibly imagine that alphapkz, being gone forever... I have been gone for a while because i went on a vacation,but what did i return to see? The server has died.Everyone has given up.What I once cherished and put my great efforts into has ended.Nothing more, I hear of no new plans, so that's it? There must be something. I am willing to once more, help Alphapkz "reincarnate" again.Is anyone else?

2WTF happened? Empty Re: WTF happened? Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:30 pm

ccody

ccody
Founders
Founders

i know right :/ i think it's cause there is no client atm.. i think mindy didn't have the time yet to start it.. anyway.. i wish there will be another server :s

http://www.alphapkz.omgforum.net

3WTF happened? Empty Re: WTF happened? Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 am

Camby

Camby
Administrators
Administrators

well i will still stay tuned but ya know for me people things have gone to end for me with me and my gf, but im moving on atm and im going to the navy next year after year 12, ill still stay tuned to the server goodluck all

4WTF happened? Empty Re: WTF happened? Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:43 am

Kevin

Founders
Founders

If you want to get the server up don't talk to me. I'm too busy with school to do anything to the site / server for now...

5WTF happened? Empty Re: WTF happened? Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Camby

Camby
Administrators
Administrators

kevin i think u shuldnt be founder u need to give it to someone else like administrator like myself or cody, ill get the server going again Smile ive graduated year 12, and ive got a full job just need a hobbie so when u get back on this hook me up add me on msn campbell_lol@hotmail.com speak soon Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum