AlphaPkz 317

Live statistics:
We currently have 524 registered users.
We currently have 93 posts with 29 topics.
Please welcome our newest member: wallyfion

Welcome to RuneStory, welcome our newest member 'jean-chris99'.
Our site is currently 50 days old!

You are not connected. Please login or register

B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 pm

1. Real name: Kyle Elswick
2. Ingame name: B3rz3rk3r
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: M
5. Location: United States of America
6. Timezone: Eastern time zone.
7. How long have you been playing Alphapkz?:jus started
8. Where are you from?: Ohio
9. How many hours a day can you contribute to your staff duty: from 3:00 P.M-11:00P.M weekdays and 12 hours a day on weekends maybe more, ive been known

Sunday: 12+ hours
Monday: 8 hours
Tuesday: 8 hours
Wednesday: 8hours
Thursday: 8 hours
Friday: 12+ hours
Saturday: 12+ hours

10. What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?:when i commit to something i commit to it with pation. I am very hard workin and probobly hve been here longer than any staff member besides shawes maailm and jamie i am well known in the Misthalin Community and id like to say highly liked, theres those occasional people who dont like any 1.
11. Why do you want to become staff: i want to be a part of the staff because i think i deserve it. ive spent 2+ months giving,caring and making friends with the community
12. Do you have any experience being a Mod/Admin/Owner?, If so can you prove it?: no unfortunately i do not. but that doesnt mean im not illigetimitely able to do this job. i KNOW i can do it. i havent been around much because of personal issues with the law(unfortunately) but i am able to be here in the community like i normally would
13. Do you speak English well:i am very fluent in english my typing is horrid. but i correct myself if i catch the mistake
14. Just a little information about who you are as a person: i am the type of person who will say to his men in leading them in a war, i dont care for my life but by god i will make sure every one of these men are safe at night. no man or woman gets left behind.
15. Contact Information?( You are required to use MSN)
16. Other info you would like to share with us:i honestly believe i deserve this and i have friends that will vouche for this... if they ever are on since we just re started our community i dont see a lot of people i know on.

View user profile

2 Re: B3rz3rk3r's mod/admin app on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Lol, What is that Format.. Too much information lol..
Is this the Real one, i don't think so..
Nice one but too long..

-Ccody, Staff Of Alphapkz.

Please Click me..
And me This would be helpful to me.. please only one click each link.. Please!! This Would Help Me A LOT...! Thanks for person who clicked on it and those who share them to their friends :/ Thanks
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum